Sunday, July 19, 2009



What a sweet day we had today...us and the Cranes went to the Birmingham Zoo which is only about 15 minutes away from our apartments. It was the best day we could have gone because it wasn't too hot. We saw a lot of cool animals and enjoyed the beautiful world around us. We are so grateful to be able to see these wonderful animals. The only thing we wanted to see that we didn't were grizzly bears and of course...white tail deer (Matt was dying to see one, he's having hunting withdrawl).

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I miss going to the zoo in Cleveland, use to go all the time. We had a duck pound west of there where we use to go and yes the geese are mean, I remember the bruise one gave me on my arm years ago. They had swans there too, but then the city came in, redid the place and no feeding signs went up, but we still fed them, they love cracked corn. Better than old bread for them anyway.

    I remember years ago driving to Wellington, Ohio, south of Lorain and would find turtles on the road, I'd stop and move them across the road so they wouldn't get flattened. So next time you find one, just help them across, cause they may have a reason for doing that. Don't transport them to far or they will have a longer way to get back, they will try too believe it or not.

    BTW, great music. I hate the bars now, you can't relax or hear the person next to you its so loud, so I stay home. Their loss!

    as for my blog, I seldom say much, if at all. More interested in building the news site that is connected to it.

    (Yes, keys are sticking).

    Take care

    PL

    ReplyDelete